New FMT Patriot CNC Router - Sign Shop Configuration
The FMT Patriot is the best combination of quality and value on the market today. This configuration is designed for sign shop type applications. Features include Ball Screw Drives with AC Servo Motors, a redesigned dust hood, and absolute encoders. The 'Sign Shop Configuration' includes Vacuum Table with Pump as well as a 5HP HSD Spindle.
Base Machine Configuration:
- 3-Axis, moving gantry design with a 4' x 8' work area
- Welded steel tube, angle and plate framework, precision machined, drilled and tapped to accept a 4' x 8' table option from Freedom Machine Tool (FMT) or one produced by the customer
- Z-Axis tool plate with a 7', servo driven, vertical stroke, ready to accept a spindle option from FMT, or it can be configured by the customer (1', 2' and 3' spacers can be added, see options)
- 208/230V, Three Phase, 60 Hz power (220V, Single Phase available in certain configurations, see options)
- FAGOR 8037 Industrial CNC control with color CRT, 1 MB eeprom memory, 128 MB flash-disk program storage, USB port for memory stick program transfer, M&G code programming, tool path graphics, and feed-rate and spindle speed override.
Click to download the FAGOR 8037 Catalog674.53 KB.
- Profiled rails with recirculating bearing blocks on all axes
- Precision ball-screws with anti-backlash ball-nuts on all axes
- Industrial quality brush-less AC servo motors and matching servo amplifiers on all axes.
- HSD - 5 HP, wrench type routing spindle, programmable from 2,000 – 18,000 RPM. Includes spindle wrenches, 1-ER 25 collet, and cover-nut. The spindle is electric fan cooled for quiet operation.
- 4' x 8' 2-Zone (2 - 4' x 4' zones), phenolic vacuum plenum with 2 - manual controls
- Dust hood for point-of-generation chip collection. 5' port requires a minimum 1,000 cfm dust collector hook-up. Dust collector not included.
- Ethernet Card
- 8.6 HP Becker VTLF 2.250, 169 ACFM, 208/220/460V, Three Phase, 60 Hz